Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Warehouse - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Position ensures associates perform all necessary duties relating to the receipt, storage and distribution of medical supplies and equipment in a timely and accurate fashion. Additional key position requirements include creating shift schedules, conduct training, inventory control and ensuring regular, proficient workplace housekeeping policies are enforced. This position works closely with various levels of the organization to ensure warehouse/distribution-related customer service levels meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum two (2) years warehouse lead related experience in handling personnel issues, setting and maintaining shift schedules and priorities that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift operators license.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to work with others, set schedules and prioritize shift related workloads.
- Requires a knowledge of associated tasks relating to the receipt, storage, and distribution of medical supplies.
- Must have the ability to safely use a forklift and related MHE.
- Some computer skills required (MS Word, email, some spreadsheet work).